Tuesday, March 16, 2010

People I'll Miss: Our Fantastic NYC Friends

Saturday night, Christian and I hosted a little going away party for ourselves and it was a ton of fun. We had yummy appetizers, good booze (including some Tito's Vodka), and a sparkling clean apartment. The weather, on the other hand, was ridiculous. Some people couldn't even make it to our apartment because of all the power outages and downed trees. But, most people did, and it meant so much to us to have so many people we love come out to say good bye.

It showed me that the main thing I will most miss when we leave NYC are the amazing friends I've made here.

Unfortunately, I'm not always the best friend over long distances. I love face-to-face interactions and loathe talking on the phone. But, hopefully, I can turn over a new leaf this year and become better because I really don't want to lose all these wonderful people who help destress me, make me laugh and just improve my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment