Sunday, July 25, 2010

I've Got Bad Taste in Music

I fully admit that I have bad taste in music. I crank Britney Spears with abandon. I think I actually have more Britney albums on my iPhone than any other artist. Occasionally I listen to some worthwhile music that doesn't provoke scorn in those around me (see, for example, my obsession with A Fine Frenzy's Bomb in a Birdcage album) but, for the most part, I have the same musical interests I did as a 15 year old girl.

Currently, I'm beyond happy when this song comes on the radio. I'm also a fan of the version with Eminem (who, as it happens, I used to have a HUGE crush on when I was younger). Oh, and to be clear, I really like the melody, not so much the rapping by B.o.B.

I have resisted the urge to buy it on iTunes so at least that's something. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment