Saturday, November 13, 2010

iPad

I got an iPad today.

That's right.

Christian has a mograph job that requires shooting with an iPad so we had to get one.

For the first five hours, I was totally loving it.

But, I'm discovering that it doesn't work with some sites I visit a lot (including blogger, which is funky). So, now I'm a little on the fence. I was hoping the iPad could replace my laptop becuase I primarily use it for Internet-based activities anyway. Not sure if that's possible if it's not totally compatible with everywhere I want to go and interact on the web.

Anybody else have an iPad? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. i've had my ipad since june, and i'm just beginning to learn how to best use it. i've made three trips now with only the ipad, leaving the laptop at home. nervous? OH YES. i understand there'll soon be a printer utility, and it'll sure be nice to be able to print from the ipad. ran into a snag last weekend during a trip to denver, but mostly i'm finding that i like it a lot. it just takes a while to get to know each other.

    p.s. welcome to #reverb10. looking forward to reading your reverberations!

    ReplyDelete