Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reverb10 #7

#7 Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

Planning our wedding I met some really great friends online and my friendships with some of them have blossomed in 2010. Before this, I had never made friends through online forums. Now, I'm so happy I have. They've been a huge support system, especially this past year with all the change going on.

Also, I've formed some really great friendships at my job.

I feel like as you leave school and get older it seems harder and harder to make new friends and develop new networks/communities. Given that (I've definitely experiences), I'm so thankful I've found these two new communities that pick me up on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment