Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reverb10 #8

#8 Beautifully different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different - you'll find they're what make you beautiful.

People think I'm funny. And, to be perfectly honest, I think I'm funny too. When I was younger, very often my humor wasn't fully appreciated. Even now, somethings are only funny in my head. But, my sarcasm and biting wit do produce laughs on a regular basis.

I have very little ability to hide what I really think of people. While this may be a drawback sometimes, it's also a plus because anyone I like knows that I really like them and I'm not just blowing smoke up their booty. Mostly because I'm almost totally incapable of doing that.

I have an appreciation and cultivation of Target products that surpasses a majority of the world's population.

I don't know how different these things make me but I think they make me pretty darn beautiful. In addition to my long, long lashes, of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment