Sunday, January 31, 2010

2 Months From Today...

Christian and I are moving to Austin!

We made the decision 2 weeks ago and I could not be more excited, scared, happy, terrified and excited again.

I spent three years in Austin for law school and I absolutely adore the city. Granted, I haven't been back to visit in a couple years, but I think this is going to be an awesome move for us.

Austin has a great film scene and Christian is stoked to get the chance to actual do film work that he's excited about again.

And, I'm hoping to get a job at a nonprofit down there while I develop my home organization business.

Plus, this means more space for a lot less money and, more importantly, bigger closets. Who wouldn't be excited about that?

Above, the Frost Bank Tower in Austin. I was totally obsessed with this building when I lived there. I wonder if it will have less of an effect on me now that I've lived surrounded by huge buildings for over three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment