Sunday, January 17, 2010

My dream dining room

Right now, we sit on our couch to eat. I'm looking forward to one day having a real dining space again with an actual dining table and chairs and no hunching over. I used to have a totally simplistic, modern dining table and chairs. Basic glass top table with four black legs and black metal backed chairs.

For my dream dining room, I would love to do something more eclectic. I'm slowing trying to make our home style more fun and mismatched and so far I like it.

On to the dream dining room! First up, this Darjeeling dining table from CB2:

At my end of the table I would sit in the absolutely adorable Conservatory Chair from Anthropologie:

Christian would get something manly like this antique lion's head arm chair:
One side would have a bench and the other these cool Lyle Side Chairs from Crate & Barrel.
Finally, this Trollsta sideboard from Ikea would finish off the room:
What do you think? Too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment